The Process Operator is to work safely by observing all safety rules, including proper utilization of lock out tag out. A Process Operator operates the machinery that makes margarine and spreads.
- Performing quality verifications
- Trouble shooting problems with the equipment
- Completing basic repairs and changeovers
- Sanitizing the equipment .
Responsibilities will include:
- This is an entry level position where the employee will be trained on our specific machinery
- This role will utilize World Class Manufacturing methods of continuous improvement
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of previous work experience
- Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a Kansas WorkKeys assessment
- Training in a related technical field (i.e. industrial manufacturing, general maintenance, etc.)
- Mechanical ability and experience using hand tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Wellness and Safety Requirements:
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug screening results and background investigation and successfully passing a post-offer physical.
All applicants must be flexible to work any position based on shift schedule and OT; 1st shifts are currently NOT available.
Shifts are: 2nd shift (3:00 pm to 11:30 pm) and 3rd shift (11:00 pm to 7:30 am) .