New Century, KS
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
All applicants must be flexible to work any position based on shift schedule and OT; 1st shifts are currently NOT available.
Shifts are: 2nd shift (3:00 pm to 11:30 pm) and 3rd shift (11:00 pm to 7:30 am).
The Process Operator is to work safely by observing all safety rules, including proper utilization of lock out tag out. A Process Operator operates the machinery that makes margarine and spreads.
This is an entry level position where the employee will be trained on our specific machinery.
- Performing quality verification.
- Trouble shooting problems with the equipment.
- Sanitizing the equipment.
- Completing basic repairs and changeovers.
- This role will utilize World Class Manufacturing methods of continuous improvement.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years of previous work experience required.
- Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a Kansas WorkKeys assessment.
- Training in a related technical field (i.e. industrial manufacturing, general maintenance, etc.).
- Mechanical ability and experience using hand tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Wellness and Safety Requirements:
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug screening results and background investigation and successfully passing a post-offer physical.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact and you will be a proven people leader having previous experience leading teams of 10 or more sales and marketing professionals
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!