Master Data Specialist
The MD Specialist will be responsible for creation, extension, maintenance and termination of Master Data in respective systems.
The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the S/4 HANA, SAP PLM, MDG and other related systems used for Master Data Management. Will also take part in designing, developing, testing, deployment and maintenance of data processing solutions to enhance the respective systems.
Accountability (Deliverable Outputs):
- Based on the input provided by data requestors create, extend, maintain or terminate material master data for all material types in respective systems.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality master data which meets the requirements of our internal and external customers, taking into account the global standards.
- Coordinate material creation process to assure master data is produced on time and in full.
- Inform requestors and data users about status of material workflow.
- Support Material Workflow users in creating material master data. Provide guidance or training to improve efficiency of material creation process.
- Perform User Acceptance Tests for new developments in respective systems.
- Create or update existing documentation and training materials related to Master Data Management process.
- Actively work on improving process and tools used for Master Data Management.
- Analyze and troubleshoot system issues reported by data users.
Provide regular reports regarding master data quality and workflow performance.
- Customers: Sourcing Unit (factories), Market Units (countries in Americas), Innovation teams, Category, R&D, Procurement, SC Accounting
- Systems implementation project teams
- Systems Support Teams
- Customer Service mindset
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Bias for action and accountability
- Problem solving and decision making ability
- Very good communication skills - effective oral and written communication
- English and Spanish, as this person will be responsible for North and South America
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of VBA would be additional value
- Advanced in working with SAP R/3 preferably (S/4 HANA) / BPM / PLM
- University Graduate (min. Bachelor)
- At least one year of experience in working in Supply Chain operations environment with focus on master data