OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
Quality Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Kleve, Germany
Reports to: Global Quality Director
As a Quality Manager you have proven track of experience in monitoring, ensuring and managing food safety & quality as well as in the people management and development.
In this position you will report directly to the Central Quality Team and be part of the local leadership team. You will occupy a key position in the European and global network in which you will manage and support strategic projects across plants and on a global level. Your team will be the expert hub of plant based creams in the company.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our products, taking into account both external and internal requirements. As Quality Manager, you will lead the Quality Department in times of significant investment and product innovation, but at the same time you will not lose sight of details.
- Responsibility for food safety (planning, implementation and assurance of quality and hygiene standards)
- Development, implementation and maintenance of quality programs
- Technical and disciplinary management of the quality department and laboratory
- Building development pipeline for Quality & Operative team and ensuring efficiency and continuous meeting quality objectives
- Key player in the European and global network - Management of strategic projects
- Authorization for the release / blocking of products for quality-related reasons
- Analyzing quality performance and implementing improvements, introduction of working procedures and materials
- Responsibility for accompanying quality-oriented audits
- First point of contact for quality-related internal and external inquiries (customers, suppliers etc.), management of quality-related incidents
- Leading product and process tests
- Promotion of quality culture and continuous improvement in the plant
- Degree in the food sector
- 5+ years of experience in QM in the food sector - ideally in the dairy industry
- Fluent German and English (both spoken and written)
- Practical experience in aseptic processes and/or a dairy factory
- Good understanding of product and process management
- HACCP knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills at all levels of the organization
- Self-reliance & hands-on approach, ease in decision making and managing competing priorities
- Strong leadership skills and experience in a similar position, ability to lead, influence and inspire others
- Strong analytical skills including "can-do" mindset
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefit package
- Variety of development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Health promotion
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables / free hot and cold drinks
- Great atmosphere in best-in-business Professionals!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal