Upfield Professional Marketing Manager Eastern Europe & Hungary
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
Upfield Professional Marketing Manager Eastern Europe & Hungary is responsible for delivering marketing and profit targets in Eastern Europe.
- creating and implementing marketing strategy in Eastern Europe aligned with global strategy
- close co-operation with the Sales Team and customers / distributors to execute marketing strategy
- creating and delivering annual innovation / activation as well as demand creation plans in Eastern Europe
- reviewing business performance in Monthly Growth Meetings
- securing necessary marketing investments to deliver business targets
- creating new channel entry strategy aligned with global strategy
- building best performing portfolio via innovation and rejuvenation
- maximizing penetration of portfolio, increasing category traffic by providing category expertise to all customers / distributors
- driving digital agenda incl. e-commerce and portfolio/brand presence on web and in social media in collaboration with customers / distributors
- on-going analysis and understanding of market trends, operator needs and competitive landscape to develop actionable insights
- working closely with the Culinary Advisors / Chefs and the UPro Manager / Heads of Sales to understand the potential within the portfolio and the customer landscape to execute marketing plans
- contributing to demand forecasting
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- regional marketing management experience within Food Service experience
- 7 years of strong track record with evidence of delivery in a similar role
- a demonstrable customer focused attitude
- strong business acumen and strategic agility
- strategic planning and execution experience
- project management experience
- flair for independent and self-starting connectivity with customers and key stakeholders
- very strong work ethic
- resilience in the face of pressure
- ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- ability to work in a matrix organization
- strong analytical skills
- strong negotiation & communication skills
- fluent in English
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal