O2C Junior Manager
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU
O2C Junior Manager
Build from the scratch highly effective Order to Cash organization that will benefit from both, market best practices, as well as your professional experience that you will bring to our Company!
As O2C Junior Manager you will be responsible for tailoring out the most suitable O2C process for Upfield through:
- Analyzing the business needs and volumes in regards to O2C activities;
- Building up the O2C process documentation including roles & responsibilities, process maps and high level documentation;
- Cooperating with IT and other key stakeholders, while setting up new O2C tools and making sure that all the processes are properly reflected in the ERP systems;
- Building proper performance culture within O2C organization, by developing right set of KPIs;
- Possessing great interpersonal soft skills that are helping to establish good relations with internal and external parties
- Ensuring that our 3rd party service providers for O2C are delivering all the agreed processes within agreed SLAs;
- Performing analysis, datamining activities to ensure that O2C process supports core business as best as possible;
- Seeking challenging yet fun and developing experience
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- Preferred Finance or Accounting education degree
- Previous experience within SSC or BPO including O2C area, min. 5 years
- Experience in team and/or process management
- Experience in migration of O2C process would be a strong asset
- SAP and O2C tools knowledge
- Fluence in English
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- “Can do” attitude
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal