Customer Service Specialist - Customer Facing Order Management
Customer Service Specialist -Customer facing order management
We’re looking for passionate Customer Service professional with fluent English + at least one of the listed languages: Dutch/Hungarian/Greek/Finnish/Danish.
As CS specialist you will be responsible for the order management to our customers in the European countries. You will closely cooperate with Key Accounts, CS facing and logistics Team in local markets/region and validation of incoming orders.
- Resolve customer order modifications and cancelations
- Resolving customer queries
- Resolution of EDI errors
- Linking point between customer and “Non-customer facing – order management” team to resolve identified order issues
- Drive Master Data synchronization initiatives to reduce order validation
- Key Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences or business training (preferably Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain)
- At least 1 year business experience preferably in Customer Service or Order to Cash
- Fluent in English language as well as in at least one of the listed languages: Dutch/Hungarian/Greek/Finnish or Danish (spoken and written)
- Familiar with SAP functionalities
- Able to coordinate with cross functional departments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Action orientated to deliver results under time pressure
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data
- Service oriented attitude
- Able to adapt to changes quickly
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal