In this role, you have the opportunity to :
Develop and drive our business specific People Strategy and end to end HR activities for Upfield Indonesia Manufacturing Team reporting directly to Head of Country HR. This role drives the people elements of transformation and change in support of the business agenda, while supporting leaders and managers on organizational change, communications and HR matters in Manufacturing. Additionally, you will drive the agenda for team building and team effectiveness within the Manufacturing Leadership Team; as well as, the focus on deployment of staffing plans, employee and labor relations and engagement, talent and performance management, OD implementations, compensation processes, and learning and development agenda.
You are responsible for (but not limited to) :
1. Driving, create and implement the people strategy of the newly crafted Manufacturing Structure and across sites to thrive through periods of change, e.g. acquisition, internal growth, restructurings, leadership acceleration.
2. Mentoring leaders and emerging talent to develop, enhance and improve their personal leadership style and management effectiveness, manage Talent across various plants and cross with other functions.
3. Working with management and teams to ensure team effectiveness and performance; to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity, and retention and engagement; while, consistently driving performance management.
4. Developing strategic workforce plans across sites and drive competency development plans for key positions.
5. Driving standard OD implementation and build opportunities for leadership and associate development to create a high-performance environment
6. Create, implement and support effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change.
7. Partner with, consult with and influence the function on HR needs to enable delivery of business targets; create opportunities for leadership development, and ensure all employees have development plans to continuously expand leadership and technical capability pipelines
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
1. Bachelor Degree or equivalent
2. 5+ years of experience in operational HR matters within a complex and dynamic business context characterized by different cultures, management styles, Systems, and Industrial Relation.
3. Previous experience in a Manufacturing environment - preferred.
4. Strong analytical skills to diagnose organizational issues and provide solutions.
5. Must have working knowledge of organizational design, performance management, change management and state respective employment laws.
6. Planning, organizational and project management skills with the ability to work under stress and manage time and resources effectively – leading multiple priorities.
7. In-depth knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and database management systems
8. Strong interpersonal skills – develop solid relationships in order to gain support and achieve results, especially in a matrixed environment.
9. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.