Supply Chain Factory Network Planner
Supply Chain factory network planner
Upfield factory, Katowice, Poland
Making an optimal short term production plan (2-6 months) for the portfolio assigned margarine production lines in network, such that all production resources are utilized efficiently, with the goal of having the right product on the right time at the customers.
The factory network (PTG) Planner is responsible for:
- The creation of an optimal production plan of the European (250G or 500G tubs) margarine portfolio, hereby satisfying both internal and external stakeholders. On top of this, the PTG Planner is responsible for optimizing all planning parameters (i.e., stock level, waste, service, costs)
- Secondly, the PTG planner is the main point of contact for the market, having end to end ownership of supply. This means among others leading and coordinating new product innovations from planning point of view from start to production against minimum costs and service issues
- In addition, it is also expected that the PTG Planner will act as an active back-up planner for other processes in the planning department, such as short term planner responsibilities
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- Planning experience (“must have” requirement)
- Extensive SAP (e.g., APO) experience
- Extensive MS Office (e.g., Excel) experience
- Excellent communicative and analytical skills
- Accurate and structured way of working
- Strong feeling of ownership and E2E responsibility
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal