Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
People around the world are embracing plant-based foods for both health and ethical reasons. We are the authority in plant-based nutrition and the leading producer of plant-based spreads globally. Our vision for a “Better Plant-Based Future” drives positive change in people’s health, their daily lives and our planet’s sustainability. With our expertise in food and nutrition, we are leading in this new era focused on more natural ingredients, clean labelling and processes that deliver healthier products that are great tasting and have superior quality. Around the world, consumers know and love our products, including our iconic brands in Sweden – FLORA, MILDA, BECEL, LÄTTA and CRÉME BONJOUR!
You have the opportunity to unlock Plant Power with the Nordic customers and consumers. Together with a KAM Team, led by a national Sales Lead, you will leverage the full capability of the local, Nordic and global Upfield organization to accelerate sustainable relationships with our customers. With customers, you will represent the source for providing healthy, plant-based options for the dinner tables of our consumers.
We are growing and are looking for one Key Account Managers to join our Sales team. As a Key Account Manager in Upfield you will have an exciting opportunity to own your customer plans and build strong customer relationships in order to grow our business. You will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing the business we have with our customers in Sweden.
Our brands, the exciting journey of plant-based products and the effect the reduction of carbon footprint brings to the world, will provide a great challenge and development of the company and our employees. Working with us gives you opportunity to grow and learn every day.
- Establish and secure a great relationship between Upfield and the customers.
- Create customer plans from deep customer understanding.
- Show our customers category and consumer knowledge.
- Secure world class launches and distribution of new products and assortment.
- Secure profitable sales with triple win (consumer, customer and Upfield).
- Work in cross-category teams with marketing, category management, supply chain and finance to drive business performance
- Continuously evaluate and follow up on the business with our customers.
- Work together with the field sales organization to secure the best implementation of our plans.
- Secure internal and external administration in close co-operation with our sales operations team.
- Key Account Management experience, ideally from the Food Service business.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- A willingness to perform in a role that covers a broad spectrum of responsibilities – both hands on and strategic
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Good communication and 'people skills.
- A customer focused attitude
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good understanding of business financials and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in Swedish & English.
What We Offer You:
- We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- An exciting role and a platform for further development and growth.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Interested in this role?
Apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application.