Key Account Manager - Food Service
Job Title: Key Account Manager - Food Service
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Becel, Milda, Flora, Lätta, Crème Bonjour and many more that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world. We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities. You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
We are growing and are looking for one Key Account Managers to join our Sales team. As a Key Account Manager in Upfield you will have an exciting opportunity to own your customer plans and build strong customer relationships in order to grow our business. You will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing the business we have with our customers in Sweden.
Our brands, the exciting journey of plant-based products and the effect the reduction of carbon footprint brings to the world, will provide a great challenge and development of the company and our employees. Working with us gives you opportunity to grow and learn every day.
- Establish and secure a great relationship between Upfield and the customers.
- Create customer plans from deep customer understanding.
- Show our customers category and consumer knowledge.
- Secure world class launches and distribution of new products and assortment.
- Secure profitable sales with triple win (consumer, customer and Upfield).
- Work in cross-category teams with marketing, category management, supply chain and finance to drive business performance
- Continuously evaluate and follow up on the business with our customers.
- Work together with the field sales organization to secure the best implementation of our plans.
- Secure internal and external administration in close co-operation with our sales operations team.
- Key Account Management experience, ideally from the Food Service business.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- A willingness to perform in a role that covers a broad spectrum of responsibilities – both hands on and strategic
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Good communication and 'people skills.
- A customer focused attitude
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good understanding of business financials and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in Swedish & English.
What We Offer You:
- We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- An exciting role and a platform for further development and growth.