Junior Brand Manager
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
People around the world are embracing plant-based foods for both health and ethical reasons. We are the authority in plant-based nutrition and the leading producer of plant-based spreads globally. Our vision for a “Better Plant-Based Future” drives positive change in people’s health, their daily lives and our planet’s sustainability. With our expertise in food and nutrition, we are leading in this new era focused on more natural ingredients, clean labelling and processes that deliver healthier products that are great tasting and have superior quality. Around the world, consumers know and love our products, including our iconic brands in Sweden – FLORA, MILDA, BECEL, LÄTTA and CRÉME BONJOUR!
The company is on an exciting journey to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants. If you know your Kale from your Quinoa, or the difference between a Flexetarian and a Regenerative Grazer you might be the perfect person to join Upfield on this mission.
Together with a Senior Brand Manager, you will be leading one of our amazing brands from strategy to launch. Specifically, you will be active in driving a Local or Nordic brand, including overseeing new launches, campaign or enabling decision-making on the portfolio via data-driven facts.
In short, we offer a unique opportunity to work with a broad Marketing base, focused around one of our true heritage brands in Sweden. This in our splendid new office at Döbelsgatan, surrounded by 20 colleagues who are eager to welcome you to Upfield.
- Support the Senior Brand Manager in driving a profitable brand and product portfolio
- Connect with our fantastic Sales Team to support growth for Upfield and the Customer
- Drive communication and accountability with our media partners
- Takes pride in running successful projects featuring both local and global stakeholders
- Inspires others with compelling communication skills
- Eager to connect our brands with Consumers & Customers, via your commercial acumen
- A creative mindset for growth
- Drives actionable insights from data and facts
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years’ relevant Marketing experience, ideally from FMCG.
- Relevant business education.
- Fluent in English & Swedish
- Previous experience in brand development, managing brand P&Ls, media planning and driving agency relationships.
- Experience with leading innovation/NPD projects
- Experience from the food industry
What We Offer You
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
An exciting role and a platform for further development and growth.
Interested in this role?
Apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application.