Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv. At Upfield our purpose is clear …… Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet! We are a global food company with operating in 95 markets. And we have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We offer you an attractive opportunity to contribute to the building and improving of a highly effective global Compliance Management System at Upfield, closely cooperating with the Chief Compliance Officer. You are part of a highly qualified, committed and spirited team featuring strong motivation for our management challenges. At Upfield we want you to bring in your ideas, initiative, motivation and your desire to succeed. And, yes, we offer you a competitive salary.
- Add your mark to the implementation, adaptation and continuous improvement of the effective global Compliance Management System, directly reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer
- operate a refined electronic business partner-/ third party due diligence screening system (Exiger)
- organize all compliance aspects of business partner onboarding and steering processes
- analyse compliance business partner due diligence reports and risk assessments
- organize in-depth due diligence evaluations and approval processes for business partners
- monitor risk alerts delivered by the business partner due diligence system
Your background, skills and experience
- Ideally, advanced degree in business administration, law or compliance or other related areas
- Very good language proficiency in Business English
- Ideally, 1-3 experience in an equivalent role at an international company
- Sound understanding of the main functionalities and processes of an effective global compliance management system
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and at the same time as an integral part of global teams
- Great communication skills, helping to foster highest intrinsic compliance motivation of employees and managers, ensuring that required compliance measures are applied consistently and without exception
- Comfortable working with people of different cultures and backgrounds
Interested in this role?
Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application.