Associate Category Manager
Associate Category Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! and Imperial that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward each other, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have a passion to grow this business and we’re looking for the right people to share our passion – those that love what they do, come to play every day and not sit on the sidelines, and are looking for exciting career opportunities.
About the Role!
Our Category Leadership team turns insights into action and positively impacts retailer and category growth. We are hiring an Associate Category Management Manager to support the category management team and analyze the category across the country for our Buttery Spreads brands (including Country Crock and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter) and aid in developing best in class category solutions. Building relationships with the sales and brand teams will also be part of the duties with the goal of increasing the team’s knowledge and profitability of the business to drive sustainable growth.
- Analyze POS, panel, and retailer data to aid in the development of winning selling stories.
- Leverage category insights tools to uncover opportunities and aid in category strategy development.
- Develop/Maintain Category Performance Reports.
- Maintain a customer collaboration center for use with strategic customers.
- Maintain an image library for use with plan-o-grams.
- Perform various Ad Hoc Analysis for leadership, sales partners, and the Category Leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint and MS Excel) required.
- Knowledge of 84.51, Nielsen AOD and/or IRI Unify, POS and Panel, Power BI, JDA a plus.
- 2+ years in the Consumer Goods industry, experienced as a data analyst, category manager or similar role a plus.
- Knowledge of category management, and sales principles ideal.
- Travel 10-15%.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!