Retail Controller - E-Commerce
Retail Controller - E-Commerce
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Be the day-to-day face of Upfield externally to pure play e-commerce customers + e-commence in grocery customers, providing effective customer management and translating brand strategies into customer specific plans which deliver Upfield commercial KPIs and ensure that Upfield over-performs online. You will manage the forecasted volume, plan promotions, manage the promotional spend and ensure we deploy a plan which delivers Upfield commercial objectives.
- Customer management for all current and future pure play e-commerce customers (currently Amazon, E-Bay, Ocado) + e-commerce in grocery customers to deliver sales, market share, and margin goals by month, quarter and year
- Develop and implement Joint Business Plans with eRetailers; conduct effective negotiations with Customers
- Present Upfield as the strategic partner of choice with eRetailers, sharing insights, and develop collaborative programmes as eCommerce champion. Integrate eCommerce Channel perspective into UK Commercial Process
- Analyze the key promotional activities and business trends to understand results (e.g. ROI) and develop recommendations for future activities based on insights
- Acquire, retain and utilize knowledge of the different retailer website technical capabilities and business processes and to customize recommendations to maximize presence of Upfield products based upon technical and business operation best practices
- Contribute to the development of eCommerce strategy with eRetailers and share best practices both internally and externally
- Responsible for on-going two-way communication with UK digital marketing department to provide feedback on commercial initiatives and insights on competitors’ activities.
- Manage portfolio, product set-up, new item planning, promotion planning, forecasting volumes, inventory management, and creative content and implement promotion & marketing activities for each customer.