Global Data and Analytics Manager
Purpose of the Job:
As Global Data and analytics manager, you’ll drive business by data mining, testing, analyzing and transforming data into actionable insights. You'll own data creation and management, data pre-processing, modeling and inference considerations. Your analyses and experiments will drive growth through digital and ecommerce channels.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who can help set up the right data and analytics approach from scratch and execute straight away working closely with the Growth marketer and country teams. We look for candidates with natural curiosity, problem solving skills, passion and most importantly a data-driven growth mindset.
- Develop and own the Data strategy across 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data to drive performance of digital platforms and business growth
- Own management of data from key trade partners, turning that data into actionable insights for country teams
- Manage lead generation from websites and email campaigning, providing validated opportunities to country teams
- Work with media agencies/pure players to optimise data-driven targetting and improve media spend efficiency
- Design and execute analyses, interpret the results and develop recommendations and actionable steps based on the learning.
- Extract and analyze data to interpret impact of tests on marketing performance (e.g. cost per lead, cost per acquisition, pipeline growth, ROI)
- Deliver user friendly dashboards for growth marketer and country teams
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- You're driven by metrics – you keep measuring and analyzing your experiments, and will not rest until you find answers to your questions
- You have a strong quantitative background preferably in e-commerce, an experimenter's mindset, broad technical skills.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and data into brand and revenue growth driving initiatives
- You have strong collaboration and communication skills and enjoy working on international teams
- Experience in precision targetting via digital media and use of DMPs
- Have extensive knowledge on statistics, multivariate statistics, econometrics / decision modeling & machine learning
- Highly skilled in SQL / SparkSQL .
- 4-6 years of work experience in analytics or other quantitative/data-driven field; you've been there before, made your share of mistakes, are itching to hit the ground running
- Skilled in web analytics tools/reporting tools like Tableau/Power BI/Hotjar, Google Analytics.
At Upfield our purpose is clear …… Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet.
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now!
We are Upfield Professional, the global experts in plant butters, creams and oils with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. With more than 100 years of heritage and the most trusted brands in the industry, Upfield Professional is all about being good for the planet and doing good for the business of Professionals.The impressive brand portfolio includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s noButter and ProActiv.
We believe in great tasting plant-based alternatives to everything on Dairy. Upfield Professional chefs develop ingredients, products and services that help Professionals: prepare delicious food which delight their customers, manage the complexity and budget constraints of modern catering – meeting the needs for consistency, efficiency, safety, and health – without compromising on taste.
If you would like to join us, read on!
#Upfield #Upfielder #LI-BE