Artwork Production Specialist
Purpose of the Job
In this exciting role you will have the opportunity to be the spider in the web in the delivery of artworks for all of our great brands such as Becel, Rama and Flora.
You will manage the full artwork process by working with our marketers and design agencies, managing the approval process and working closely with our print management agency and supply chain.
Upfield continues to drive innovation and renovations of our brands at speed and as such the job is fast paced and requires a real business partnering mindset in order to ensure high quality delivery.
You will be part of the marketing heart; a team of 7 energetic and passionate people. The team is known for going “above and beyond” in order to drive delivery on time for all projects. They carry out all artworks for Upfield, including major brands, local jewels and activations.
The primary focus of this role is to manage the Upfield brand artworks, using the artwork management system, artwork organization, print management agency (PMA), suppliers and common AW process.
An important task in this role is managing the review cycles of the artwork in the artwork management system. You will make sure everyone involved adheres to the process and their responsibilities on time. A smooth and quick artwork creation and approval process depends on you, as you will be responsible for:
- Owning the process from start to delivery and ensuring that your approval team are fully in place and ready to complete their tasks according to your schedule;
- Managing projects perfectly within a virtual environment
- Ensuring perfect collaboration with external partners such as Print Management;
- Making recommendations for the best possible execution within budget and timing;
- Reviewing and checking both design and technical details (the devil is in the detail in artwork production!);
- Training the people involved in artwork creation, mostly marketers, about the technical production process;
- Forecasting and financial administration of projects;
- Reviewing and learning from projects to drive improvement.
You will work closely with the marketing team who is responsible for design changes. In the end you will be accountable for the timely delivery of commercially reproducible mechanical artwork and separation files to printers.
- Experience with artwork and/or packaging development;
- Experience with process management;
- Experience working within a design/repro/print environment;
- Demonstrate high performance in project management;
- Eye for detail and drive to create structure;
- Passionate about delivering high product quality and has an eye for aesthetics;
- A positive and energetic team player;
- Goal-orientation: Eyes on the target. Ambitious and keen to deliver;
- Practical creativity: Creative, passionate and entrepreneurial. Willing to go the extra mile;
- Enterprising behaviour: Ability to understand the business model and challenge it when the opportunity presents itself;
- Strong communication skills: good listener, able to land a message clearly and not afraid to challenge when needed.
At Upfield our purpose is clear …… Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet.
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now! You can apply until the 8th of November. After the closing date our Recruiter will review your cv and if we see a fit we will set up a telephone interview first. Once we both agree to a fit we move to the first face to face interview.