UK/I Strategic planning & Net revenue Manager
UK/I Strategic planning & Net revenue Manager
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Net Revenue Management has been identified as a critical capability within Upfield that helps drive sustainable profitable growth. This role's purpose is to design and lead the implementation of key NRM initiatives within the market in line with an ever growing global framework as part of the world's biggest start-up. You'll need to be comfortable mixing art with science, distilling key insights from a wide variety of inputs and giving a clear course of action based on Upfield's five key NRM pillars:
- Pack Price Architecture
- Base/Headline Price
- Promotional Optimisation
- Portfolio and Customer Mix
- Trade Term Effectiveness
1) Lead the analysis and Call to Action on profitable growth opportunities
- Run key NRM analysis in line with the ever-evolving Upfield framework, identifying key gaps and opportunities within our customers and portfolio
- Drive our price positioning in line with category and marketing vision
- Translate analytical insights into key initiatives across the five levers, developing a clear channel pack/price plan that leverages consumer rationale while balancing internal short and long term KPIs
- Work with key external and internal stakeholders in researching solutions, ensuring proposals are accurate and actionable, with a clear trade story.
- Support modelling of financial and volume implications of plan of action – and the presentation of proposal to senior forums, achieving buy-in
- Ensure initiatives are built into category/brand/annual plans
2) Track, monitor and guide implementation of integrated NRM plans:
- Help development of performance tracking, data capture and gap analysis with Global NRM
- Ensure NRM initiatives are tracked with solid operational metrics
- Integrate NRM performance management with Finance, S&OP, and Sales & Marketing
- Institutionalize performance reviews with key stakeholders, provide input on implementation successes and issues, provide input on actions to course correct
3) Drive continual improvements
- Help create and imbed NRM way of thinking across the functions in the market – sell the vision of NRM and its benefits
- Bring the outside in - continually find new ways of achieving best practice, and implement in market where true value is added, and share with other markets
- Lead strategic and annual planning process for UKI, aligned to overall Upfield strategy
- Drive daily/monthly business rhythm, working closely with UKI General Manager, CFO and Leadership team. Set agenda and drive actions through Leadership Team
- Steer monthly S&OP process with a focus on driving ‘medium-term’ commercial insight and actions
- Partner with General Manager and CFO to prepare and deliver quarterly UKI Business Review process with global Executive Committee (CEO, CFO, CMO)
- Lead M&A integration agenda on behalf of UKI market
Skills and Experiences:
- Tenacity and leadership to drive the NRM agenda within the market
- Able to balance big data analysis with strategic thinking and influencing
- Strong presentation skills
- Be results orientated, with commercial understanding
- Be comfortable with a start-up mentality