Net Revenue Manager
Net Revenue Manager
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 27 market units. We have the mind-set of a start-up, this makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Net Revenue Management has been identified as a critical capability within Upfield that helps drive sustainable profitable growth. This role’s purpose is to design and lead the implementation of key NRM initiatives within the market, in line with an ever-evolving global framework as part of the world’s biggest start-up. You’ll need to be comfortable mixing art with science, distilling key insights from a wide variety of inputs and giving a clear course of action based on Upfield’s five key NRM pillars:
- Pack Price Architecture
- Base/Headline Price
- Promotional Optimisation
- Portfolio and Customer Mix
- Trade Term Effectiveness
1) Lead the analysis and Call to Action on profitable growth opportunities
- Run key NRM analysis in line with the ever-evolving Upfield framework, identifying key gaps and opportunities within our customers and portfolio
- Drive our price positioning in line with category and marketing vision
- Translate analytical insights into key initiatives across the five levers, developing a clear channel pack/price plan that leverages consumer rationale while balancing internal short and long term KPIs
- Work with key external and internal stakeholders in researching solutions, ensuring proposals are accurate and actionable, with a clear trade story.
- Support modelling of financial and volume implications of plan of action – and the presentation of proposal to senior forums, achieving buy-in
- Ensure initiatives are built into category/brand/annual plans
2) Track, monitor and guide implementation of integrated NRM plans:
- Help development of performance tracking, data capture and gap analysis with Global NRM
- Ensure NRM initiatives are tracked with solid operational metrics
- Integrate NRM performance management with Finance, S&OP, and Sales & Marketing
- Institutionalize performance reviews with key stakeholders, provide input on implementation successes and issues, provide input on actions to course correct
3) Drive continual improvements
- Help create and imbed NRM way of thinking across the functions in the market – sell the vision of NRM and its benefits
- Bring the outside in - continually find new ways of achieving best practice, and implement in market where true value is added, and share with other markets
Skills you should have:
- Tenacity and leadership to drive the NRM agenda within the market
- Able to balance big data analysis with strategic thinking and influencing
- Strong presentation skills
- Be results orientated, with commercial understanding
- Be comfortable with a start-up mentality
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Partners!