European Planning Lead
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We have the mindset of a start-up, with an established business behind us: we have 26 market units operating in 95 countries. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
In this role you get the opportunity to create the best supply planning team. Upfield started 1 year ago and in 6 months a full new ERP and Planning system will be implemented.
You are leading the supply planning team in Europe (Raw & Pack material, Short term planning, Local mid-term planning), accountable for Europe service and Inventory.
- Leading 6 planning managers and their respective teams across Europe
- Improving and ensuring service and inventory meet targets
- Developing the supply planning team and have succession plans and improvement plans for each team member up to date
- Standardizing and continuously improving ways of working and processes
- Landing the new IT system successfully
- 5+ years’ experience in planning and 8+ years in supply chain (Operation, Logistics, Demand Planning)
- 5+ years’ experience in leading teams
- Able to deliver through others and manage teams remotely
- Coaching skills
- Able to have a good high-level overview while going into details
- Analytical skills and at ease with numbers
- Advanced understanding of SAP planning (ideally APO) and planning skills in fast moving goods environment
- Problem solving, pragmatic and hands on solutions when relevant
- Good communicator, both verbal and via presentations, can influence and inspire people
- Fluent English
Our purpose is clear: Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet.
We will not make any compromises when it comes to doing what’s right for our people and our planet. We uphold a strong commitment to sustainability that guides the entire value chain.