Factory Finance Analyst
Factory Finance Analyst (temporary replacement – about 18 months)
- Raporting of factory results and KPIs
- Participation in creating the annual budget and targets
- Ongoing factory expenditure control (conversion costs and Capital expenditure)
- Responsibility for the correct evaluation of the standard cost in SAP in terms of conversion costs
- Participation in the month end closing process in SAP
- Control of spare parts stock
- Organization and accounting for annual inventories
- Financial support to other departments in the factory in all matters related to the scope of duties
- Minimizing the negative impact on the environment in all types of work
- Reacting to all kinds of threats that affect work safety
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- Economics university degree; ACCA/CIMA would be a strong asset
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Good knowledge of the factory environment, orientation in the organizational structure
- Fluent English
- MS-Office proficiency (excel advanced)
- SAP proficiency
- Ability to use accounting data and associate facts for preparing various types of analyzes
- Analytical skills and learning from experience
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Team-work orientation
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal