Head of Sales Adria
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
Job Purpose -
The Head of Food Service is responsible for the development and implementation of effective business strategies and programs to grow our Food Service business within the Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia markets. An ability to network and build great relationships, internally and externally, based on a deep understanding of the customer’s needs is critical. This role is a nice mix of category and sales management. Strategically elevate consumer insights and category tools for commercial impact, demonstrate thought leadership, and make recommendations to drive growth and maximize sales. The role is uniquely positioned to be experts across Upfield’s full portfolio and the full category (including competition). Prior experience within this specialized B2B segment and an established network of contacts is key.
- Defining annual plans and budget
- Close co-operation with the joint venture
- Co-creating annual plans and quarterly demand creation plans
- Reviewing business performance in Monthly Meetings
- Securing necessary investments to deliver business targets
- Developing and executing HoReCa channel entry strategy
- Developing sales network with key customers
- Developing effective RTM with leading foodservice distributors
- Developing network within Russian Foodservice community
- Building best portfolio via innovation and rejuvenation
- Driving distributors activation programs and C&C perfect store
- Driving digital, e-com and data programs (Building portfolio/brands presence on web and in social media; Developing e-com with distributors, focusing on secondary sales data (quantity and frequency of collection)
- Significant experience (min. 5 years) in managing business
- Experience in Food Services, HoReCa and B2B
- Very strong track record of delivery in the previous roles – essential
- Experience in a cluster or regional environment
- Business strategy formulation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrable customer focused attitude
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player
- Ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Project and budget management
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Pyshka, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal