Upfield Professional Marketing Specialist
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
Upfield Professional Marketing Specialist Hungary is responsible for delivering marketing targets in Hungary.
- close co-operation with the Sales Team and customers / distributors to execute marketing strategy
- supporting creation and delivery of annual innovation / activation as well as demand creation plans in Eastern Europe
- analysing business performance in Monthly Growth Meetings
- following up on marketing investments to deliver business targets
- creating new channel entry strategy aligned with global strategy
- implementing portfolio innovation and rejuvenation plans
- driving distributors activation programs and C&C perfect store
- executing digital strategy incl. e-commerce and portfolio/brand presence on web and in social media in collaboration with customers / distributors
- working closely with the Culinary Advisors / Chefs and the Key Account Managers to execute marketing plans
- contributing to demand forecasting
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- 3 years of marketing experience
- experience in Foods and B2B is an advantage
- experience in marketing strategy implementation
- a demonstrable customer focused attitude
- business strategy implementation with discipline & brilliance in execution
- project and budget management
- forecasting and marketing planning experience
- resilience in the face of pressure
- ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- good communication skills
- ability to work in a matrix organization
- good team player
- fluent in English
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal