Marketing Specialist (Professional products)
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
Upfield Professional Marketing Specialist Slovakia is responsible for delivering marketing targets in Slovakia.
- Support the creation and implement the trade marketing plans and strategies at our B2B partners in FMCG & Gastro business
- Monitor the market, understand the needs of our partners and customers and identify new opportunities for growth
- Implement launches/rejuvenation driven by global/local needs
- Manage the promotional calendar at various B2B partners and channels
- Support and coordinate the company presence and presentation at dedicated B2B fairs and events
- Support the development of local toolboxes, including sell-in materials for the sales teams
- Support the sales team to execute marketing and sales plan efficiently with customers
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, customers and suppliers
- Coordinate the trade spend and investments across all communication channels and customers within allocated budget
- Evaluate efficiency of strategies, plans and investments and take optimal next steps
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- 3 years of marketing experience
- experience in Foods and B2B is an advantage
- experience in marketing strategy implementation
- a demonstrable customer focused attitude
- business strategy implementation with discipline & brilliance in execution
- project and budget management
- forecasting and marketing planning experience
- resilience in the face of pressure
- ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- good communication skills
- ability to work in a matrix organization
- good team player
- fluent in English
Willing to travel (Slovak republic, Central Europe) – max 20% of time
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal