Finance Operations Lead
Finance Operations Lead
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) & Cash Analysis
- P2P OC Governance, continuous Improvement on P2P Processes + controls
- Working Capital forecasting, reporting and commentary
- Partnering BMI and Overheads teams with P2P processes
- P2P Metrics – POT (Payment on time), POC (PO Compliance), FPY (First Pass Yield) – working with/ supporting OC with directive to improve metrics
- Process of urgent/ manual payments
- Assisting Treasury Management
- Assess cash position regularly
- Perform weekly/ monthly/ yearly cash flow forecasts
- Resolve audit queries
- Being the key contact of finance shared service teams
- Provide ad-hoc support to countries within the BU
Order-to-Cash (O2C) and Credit Controls
- Manage customer overdues across all customers
- Improve working capital through management of customer payment performance and trade term compliance
- Work with the shared service teams to ensure effective and aligned communication and deliverables are met
- Worked with shared service teams to ensure that accounts are reconciled correctly, customer statements issued in a timely manner
- Work with shared service and other internal functions to ensure that customer claims are placed in a timely manner and support the resolution of deductions on customer accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting
- Support first line investigation and resolution of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) issues
- Raise accruals for discounts, advertising and promotion expenses
- Prepare and validate rebate review
- Allocate promotional invoices against correct rebates
- Resolve deductions, disputed claims and resolve with the CD team
- Provided support for statutory reporting requirements
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of related experience
- Very strong academic record and excellent command in English
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and accounting and financial processes
- Very strong track record of delivery in previous Finance roles
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical bias, Microsoft Excel skills and PowerPoint capability