Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 27 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
The purpose of the Trade Marketing role is to develop and execute channel, customer and category trade marketing activity plans in the market place to deliver the targets for the year.
- Lead a consolidated Channel/Customer input into the SOP process, Drive channel /Customer strategy.
- Lead Monthly/Quarterly/ Yearly Forecast Cycle in Sales side
- Drive Operational Plan and Annual Plan inline with category priorities and strategies
- Drive business performance and create gap closing activity plans against it.
- Develop monthly assortment, planograms, promotional activities, price positions for the channel focusing on the shopper.
- Input into innovation/ renovation business case, volumes forecast, trade margins, distribution targets, volumes forecast per channel.
- Channel margins and customer profitability, Guide trade investment, Support for new product listing.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of working experience within the Sales functions.
- Strong experience in designing and managing processes
- Strong driver, influencer, negotiator
- Experience in business planning, project management and customer facing.
- Good command of excel
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us, apply online attaching your resume!