Customer Marketing Coodinator
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 27 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
Becel in Brazil is a Brand that is produced, sold and distributed by our partner Bunge.
The key objective of this position is to Support and influence Bunge in order to drive their performance the best we can.
Due to the nature of our relationship it’s gonna required from the customer coordinator a set of skills passing through different competences, from customer development - specially trade marketing and channel. The main interactions he or she will be with Bunge commercial team and also with some few Becel key clients, therefore commercial dynamics understanding is key.
Despite this, we also have interactions aiming to increase operation efficiency: S&OP process, Supply Chain [demand planning and customer service] and Finance [performance management and ROI] knowledge is also desirable
Sales Planning and commercial intelligence:
- Support S&OP Process with performance analysis [selling x sellout; return on investments and competitive environment
- Design and execute tools that Will aim specific performance issues and leverage commercial team position to achieve results
- Support during the month to Bunge team aiming to drive their efforts through the right objectives
- Anticipate risks and design action plan to mitigate
- Budget management
- Suppliers management [mainly trade marketing agencies]
- Engage with key customers from each channel segment on brazil to understand Becel and category key challenges we need to address to unlock growth
- Constant training and Support of Bunge commercial team about Becel strategy and Key Activities to grow
- Training and Support of Bunge Distributors, along with Commercial team, to unlock Becel growth and correct performance issues aiming short and medium term
- Constantly search and evaluation of additional opportunities to generate sales: e.g new clients, new routes, new channels.
Skills and Experience Required
- 3 years’ experience in Customer Development [specially sales intelligence]
- Knowledge with the following tools: Nielsen; Kantar; Neogrid
- Good usage of Excel [working with big databases] and Powerpoint
- Cross Functional experience and startup experience is a plus
- Available to travel up to 30% of the time, including Saturdays
- Critical thinking and data driven
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written [trainings and meetings involve around 30 ppl]
- Resilient and oriented to find the solution and not stick to the problem
- High levels of ownership and accountability
- Entrepreunal spirit
- Good to work under pressure
- Motivated to build a business
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.