At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that enjoy what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
Upfield Professional Bakery Chef Hungary is responsible for delivering sales targets in Hungary including, but not limited to:
- supporting sales force in market development and goal achievement through effective communications and demonstrations of technical and qualitative capability of the Upfield Professional product range
- supporting new product launches with road show and customized training
- selecting the appropriate products and developing relevant applications
- being the Upfield Professional ambassador within the local catering industry and projecting a professional image of Upfield Professional for trade show and big demos with the implementation of master class, food costing supports, educational and big size demo as well as the industry best practice
- understanding the customers operation in order to provide the right selling approach and tools to the sales team
- demonstrating with products knowledge training the purpose and positioning of new products
- promoting through training and behavior professional standards of hygiene in the sales force and sales support teams.
- using baker language to influence the sales team behaviour to deliver effective sales operation
- customising bakery and product training plan to enable sales and sales support teams to demonstrate a superior selling proposition to the customer
- creating with advance recipes development further opportunity for the sales force
- developing optimal integrated promo plan (incl. selling the plan at the customer) and managing promo investments
- participating actively to the account managers meetings, looking at the best solution for the business
- being a core member of all innovations
- Baker by profession
- track record of customer relationship management within Food Services
- bakery / pastry background
- prior commercial experience and exposure to P&L
- proven history of working within a team environment
- FMCG and Food Service sales experience
- a demonstrable customer focused attitude
- very strong work ethic
- resilience in the face of pressure
- ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- ability to work in a matrix organization
- communication skills
- efficient in English
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal