Upfield Professional Sales Analytics Specialist
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU
Upfield Professional Data Specialist Hungary is responsible for delivering sales targets in Hungary including, but not limited to:
- maintaining and upgrading reporting from daily reports to yearly strategic reports for key stakeholders (Sales and Marketing)
- creating tools and reports for effective sales KPIs tracking
- providing expertise in implementing new reporting solutions
- being pioneer in implementing up-to-date BI solutions and new functionalities in key systems according to strategic needs and stakeholders’ requests
- delivering detailed analysis for promo preparation and evaluation
- creating promo lists for and supporting settlement of loyalty programs
- daily cooperation with external providers of business solutions
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- a demonstrable customer focused attitude
- strong analytical skills
- very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure and a good team player
- strong communication skills
- advanced knowledge of MSOffice applications, SQL and programming
- efficient in English
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal