HR Data Specialist FTC
HR Data Specialist 6 Months FTC
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Our purpose is clear: Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet.
We will not make any compromises when it comes to doing what’s right for our people and our planet. We uphold a strong commitment to sustainability that guides the entire value chain.
Upfield is a newly formed start-up business with a huge ambition and growth agenda. Our people are key to making Upfield a success. This role, reporting to the HR IT project lead will support the global HR team to transition to the new HRIS system, Success Factors and to support global HR operations.
This role will work collaboratively with the global HR team and HR colleagues in the markets to help successfully migrate to the new system. You will provide day to day support for the HRIS project team including data quality, reporting, testing, end-to-end process mapping. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to implement a new HRIS system in a growing business where you will have real ownership and responsibility.
- Participation in system/process design activities and User Acceptance Testing
- HR Data reporting and analysis as required
- Supporting and maintaining data quality
- Prepare and complete mass upload templates for major data changes.
- Completing data analysis and reports to support operational delivery
- Creating and/or updating training and communication materials and managing and maintaining documentation
- Support compensation workstream such as merit review, bonus planning, salary survey
- Familiarity with HRIS systems preferable
- HR experiences in a global corporate environment supporting wide scope of HR processes
- Strong technical skills especially Excel
- Proven ability to work with complex information and data and communicate findings clearly and effectively
- Thrives in a fast-paced changing environment, able to work fast, iterate, and adapt
- Collaborative, empathetic, and a team player
- Driven, results oriented, can do
- Strong attention to detail
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Partners!