Finance Analyst a.i.
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 27 market units. We have the mind-set of a start-up, this makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Reporting and performance management
Providing support in performance management of Upfield Professional (UPro) business to the global team & HQ
Maintaining standardized reporting decks for the global UPro business using data from a variety of sources and using tools such as Excel, Access and PowerPoint to develop regularly updated outputs. This includes:
Weekly sales tracking.
Country and P&L Reviews versus FC.
Product and customer performance tracker
Other tools monitoring UPro KPIs
Liaising with local markets across the globe in understand country performance, misses versus forecast, market dynamics and ad hoc requests.
Proactively develop new and improve existing (cross functional) reports and tools
Ad hoc analysis to understand key variances, with deep dives into problem areas.
Commercial analysis support
- Providing analytics and insights to drive business performance and inform pricing, investment and innovation decisions
- Drive robust cost control and embed return on nvestment approach
- Interface with local sourcing unit controllers to understand cost trends and Capital investment requirements
- Providing support to Global UPro team in value creative activities/programmes on GM, pricing, costs, ROI
- Provide ad-hoc support to countries regarding food service initiatives
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Understanding of financial metrics and FFG Financial processes – preferable
- Proven skills in working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Delivery-focused with a high degree of ownership
- Must be willing to get their hands dirty in all streams due to the lean team
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Drive, energy and passion for developing business and financial processes and capabilities
- Strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet stretching deadlines.
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!