Regional Brand Marketing Intern
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
We are looking for a passionate Intern who will join our team and help us in building amazing Upfield’s brands (Flora, Rama, Delma, Liga) in Eastern European region.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Support the marketing team on rolling out innovations and renovations
- Cooperation in marketing projects such as photo shoots, digital, websites
- Offer administrative support in product ordering, product samples handling, agency contracts, etc
- Support the team in day to day activities
- Preparation of presentations and other materials for meetings, event management, conferences
- Develop point of sale material as needed
- Working closely with the agencies on the creation and execution of digital and social campaigns
- Updating the brands website as well as the digital platforms in line with the campaigns
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Active BA/MA Student – valid student I.D. is a must
- Availability for minimum 10-12 months internship; for at least 30 hours per week
- Previous internship experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English. The position involves communication with staff at all levels throughout the Company and external contacts
- Speaking Hungarian, Slovene, Romanian, Czech, Slovak or Bulgarian is an advantage
Perfect Candidate will have:
- Accuracy with careful attention to details, ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Solid IT skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Accuracy, speed, proactivity and an ability to ‘get things done’ are vital
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when needed
- strong organizational skills, strong attention to details and time management skills
- Love for food - required!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!