Talent Sourcer – 6 month FTC
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with the mind-set of a start-up, this makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Talent Sourcer to join our talent team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process, as well as supporting the Talent Manager with candidate care and onboarding tasks.
Job Purpose - As a Talent Sourcer you will be responsible for using various channels to search for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, building talent pipelines for future hiring needs, and activating and promoting our employer brand. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on a variety on platforms and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Main Responsibilities –
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Manage all hiring activity via our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Post jobs on job boards via ATS Greenhouse (External Career Pages, Glassdoor, Indeed, Local boards)
- Candidate care - craft and send recruiting emails to potential candidates and applicants
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Market map and develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Drive traffic to Upfield Careers Pages
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Manage referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote and be an ambassador for our employer brand
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Support the Talent Manager with Scheduling Interviews
- Support the Talent Manager with reporting activities
- Support with local onboarding tasks (post offer accepted to day 1)
Skills required –
- Excellent sourcing skills on a variety of platforms
- Excellent research skills
- Emotional intelligence is key with the ability to be resilient and work in a fast-paced environment with tasks and actions that can change hourly!
- Flexible, able to adapt and be resilient to changing environments/commitments/decisions
- Excellent communication skills and confident to work at all levels in the business
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Your Personal Power! :-
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!