Junior Recruiter 6 Month FTC
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
As a Junior Recruiter you will be responsible for using various channels to search for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, building talent pipelines for future hiring needs, and activating and promoting our employer brand. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on a variety on platforms and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Manage all hiring activity via our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Post jobs on job boards via ATS Greenhouse (External Career Pages, Glassdoor, Indeed, Local boards)
- Candidate care - craft and send recruiting emails to potential candidates and applicants
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Market map and develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Drive traffic to Upfield Careers Pages
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Manage referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote and be an ambassador for our employer brand
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Support the Talent Manager with Scheduling Interviews
- Support the Talent Manager with reporting activities
- Support with local onboarding tasks (post offer accepted to day 1)
- Excellent sourcing skills on a variety of platforms
- Excellent research skills
- Emotional intelligence is key with the ability to be resilient and work in a fast-paced environment with tasks and actions that can change hourly!
- Flexible, able to adapt and be resilient to changing environments/commitments/decisions
- Excellent communication skills and confident to work at all levels in the business
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills