European Logistics secondary and warehouse specialist
Are you in for a true challenge on logistics and warehousing? Are you enthusiastic on challenging the status quo in logistics? We offer an opportunity to be part of a new wave which creates an opportunity to shape our global logistic organization. We are on the lookout for a colleague who has a spike on logistic and warehouse operations, and likes to make impact by a bottom up approach at our leadership team.
The European Logistics secondary and warehouse specialist is responsible for defining & implementing & supporting logistics projects, mainly network implementation and continuous improvement (especially new or switch between WH’s and distribution network related projects). Is also responsible for the standardization of all secondary, warehousing and pallets logistics reporting and KPI’s across Europe (cost, service, RCCP)
Cost and Service monitoring and improvement activities (¬50%):
· Manage the several warehouse changes which will happen without any impact on safety and operation;
· Support the Logistics Profitability Program (Value Creation Programs);
· Monitor, identify and implement improvement opportunities on Cost and Service (incl. coordination with procurement and continuous WH improvement);
· Support the evaluation and selection of new 3PLs;
· Support in Trade Terms Negotiations with Customers;
· Follow Up and support in TSA with 3P;
Standardization activities (¬40%):
· To provide support on logistics improvement & issue resolution when relevant (Safety, Quality, Service, Cost, People Development, TSA);
· Capacity planning mid and long term (working with Logistics, Demand Planning, CS);
· To continue ways of working standardization;
· To follow-up the actions on-going in the local markets;
System and other activities (¬10%):
· Support in IT escalation or European modifications in Logistics IT;
· Ensure support in interfaces between in-house facilities and between those and 3PL’s;
· Preparation, when requested, for Stocktake (in line with Upfield Stock Count Guidelines) & execution;
Skills and experience
- University degree; preferably in supply chain or logistics
- Supply Chain experience for min 3 years, preferred in FMCG
- Retailer or 3PL environment
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Partners!