Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Our finance processes will be redefined and you will be our strategic and financial expert in forecasting, local statutory accounts and cash-collection. This is truly an adventure, since you have the opportunity to create a state-of-the-art process, and make a global strategic turnaround happen at a major FMCG player. We give you the opportunity to build your own business cases, hand over data-driven solutions to our leaders and support the business in a growth scenario. You will add something valuable to your portfolio as an ambitious professional!
In a nutshell you will play a key role with end-to-end ownership for Finance function, be a partner to General Manager, Sales and Marketing Leads and responsible for business delivery (Net Sales, Profit, Cash) as well as embedding a robust controls environment.
You play a key role as the business transitions away from Unilever and is set-up as a separate, standalone business over the coming months.
Your Main Responsibilities
Business Delivery & Performance Management
- In-year holistic business delivery across all KPIs (Market Share, Net sales & EBIT, Cash & Working Capital)
- Provide analytics and insights to drive business performance and inform pricing, investment and innovation decisions.
- Drive tight trade investment control & efficiency assessment for better return
- Build and develop and an order-to-cash process
- Lead financial forecasting/budgeting and longer-term strategic planning processes
- Manage the financial activities between the Company and distributors
- Manage the distributor contracts to ensure financial performance is delivered
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis as required by the business, including development of KPI’s and support evaluation on potential new distributors
- Drive business profitability within the region by performing cost benchmark and reviewing different viable sourcing routes together with the Supply Chain to maximize Gross Margin.
Business Controls & Risk Management
- Develop, implement and monitor strong internal control environment across all business processes
- Safeguard adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Active risk management with a focus on driving key actions in partnership with country leadership team
- Managing and reporting all P&L lines
- Ensure correct bookings of costs in P&L as per SCOA
- Cash flow forecast
- Closely working with shared service teams to ensure local to central alignment
Working Capital Improvement
- P2P OC Governance, continuous improvement on P2P Processes + controls
- Management of customer payment performance and trade term compliance
- Manage and mitigate bad debt and minimise bad debt provision
- Work with the shared service teams to ensure effective and aligned communication and deliverables are met
Tax, Audit & Legal
- Local Tax compliance and reporting, in conjunction with local advisers
- Statutory statements preparation, in conjunction with local advisers
- Lead Statutory audit process and reporting, managing relationship with external auditors
- Support Internal Audit team and drive full implementation of any recommendations
- Manage local statutory insurance programs
- Support transition away from Unilever and set-up of distinct Spreads organization
- Ensure effective local implementation of Transition Services Agreements (TSAs) in conjunction with Unilever management
- A very strong academic record
- FMCG experienc eis a must
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and accounting and financial processes
- Very strong track record of delivery in previous Finance roles
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerPoint capability