HR Business Partner
Job title: HR Business Partner
Location: Helsingborg Factory, Sweden
Role type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Reports to: Head of HR, Nordics
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
This HRBP role requires the flexibility to move between operational and strategic focus. You'll be dealing with a factory population and supporting the Head of HR, Nordics and the Factory Director to achieve HR and Development objectives.
- Sitting on the Factory Leadership Team, business-partnering the Factory Director and Leadership Team across Operations, Engineering, Planning, Quality & Innovation, Distribution, Safety and Finance
- You will work with each Factory leader to achieve performance and change initiatives
- Drive the culture and engagement strategy
- Deliver key HR Project Work
- Day to day advice and guidance to Managers on the full employee lifecycle and manage transactional processes
- Provision of support and advice to line managers on individual employee relation issues.
- Support and advice on Discipline, Performance Improvement and Grievance Case Management (including attendance at final stage hearings as required).
- Provision of administrative and co-ordination support to facilitating the relationship with site trade unions.
IR: WC/TU Operational Relationship Management:
- Day to day management of existing agreements with Trade unions.
- Information Provision to Unions as requested.
- Operational Management of Local Agreements; advice and guidance to LMs and TUs.
Performance Management / PDP Process:
- Develop a Performance Culture with associated activities to bring this to life, including co-ordination of the PDP system and process and deployment and communication of PDP process.
Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree within Human Resources
- 3-5 years of experience working as an HRBP at a mid-to senior level
- Hands-on skill and practice with Employee Relation/Trade Unions negotiations
- Track record of successful Change and Project management
- Conducting research and using data/analytics to generate insights and translating into actions
- Action driven, based on agile thinking and acting
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills