Supply Chain Lead
Supply Chain Lead
Based in Tel Aviv, Israel
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Your Main Responsibilities: -
- Act as a key resource in monthly IBP supply cycle responsible for site production plan accuracy to requirements
- Analyze inventories to determine how to reduce waste or optimize customer service level
- Knowledge of distribution, logistics, warehousing
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production or quality assurance
- Determine & track key supply chain KPIs
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities or system flows
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Provide constructive feedback to management team
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- 5 + years demonstrated experience in the supply chain
- FMCG experience is a MUST
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills