Internal Account Manager Foodservice
In this broad salesrole you are responsible for the complete support of the Foodservice salesteam. This means you support the account managers Wholesale as well as the Account Managers who are responsible for Key Accounts Horeca and Catering.
We are growing and are looking for a Internal Account Manager to join our Sales team. You are a real ‘spider in the web’ and the link between the account managers and other departments. You will work together with colleagues in the Category Management, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain. You will establish good relationships with our customers to jointly realize ambitious sales targets. Of course you will have customer contact on a daily base and will handle all sales related questions, so it is important to have good stakeholder management skills. A part of your job will be to help with (financial) forecasting and demand planning, so you need to have analytical skills and like to work in Excel.
The job of internal account manager comes with a lot of responsibility. Ideally, you will have the ambition to move on to a Key Account Manager role in future.
- Working together with all departments
- Direct contact with customers
- Taking care of customer and sales analyses;
- Preparing forecasting calculations;
- Providing support with the creation of budgets, agreements, discounts and drawing up price lists
- Conducting proposals relating to promotion policy, activities, providing promotional evaluations;
- Coordinate operational activities
- Preparing trade communication regarding new product introductions
- Sales forecasting and alignment with demand planning.
- Realizing revenue opportunities. Product introductions and promotional activities;
- Dealing with price complaints from the head office;
- Determination and administrative processing of reservations in consultation with the Key Account Manager (including year deal lumpsums, discounts to be paid out, or customer bonuses).
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- At least a HBO degree in Marketing, Business Management, or Commercial Economics.
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in a commercial position;
- You are very accurate, keep a close eye on timings, and take initiative to follow up.
- In this job, there will be always opportunities or unforeseen events to deal with. We are not looking for a 9 to 5 mentality.
- Preferably work experience in the FMCG sector, in the disciplines Marketing, Category Management and/or Sales;
Are you ready to join us?
Then hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be a 30 minute telephone interview. You have until 20th of September to apply. If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role, you can contact the Recruiter, Bianca Eder on +31 6466 12829. You can also send a text, whatsapp or signal for faster communication!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1