Supply Chain Trainee
(3rd Party contract for 6 months with possible extension)
Supply Chain Trainee
Support Supply Chain Department by proper reports, communication and solving issues with high focus on customer satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Support Supply chain department in daily operation during new ERP system implementation
- Monitor stock level and products availability
- Monitor any service issues and inform relevant teams if necessary
- Supporting Customer Service for portfolio changes, late notice requests related to customers
- Support Claims resolution process
- Monitoring the aging of the stocks in the warehouse and help the business to sell out stocks before expires
- Creating Logistics related reports
- Support Master Data creation process
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- University degree or studies in progress – Business (Economics) or Technical
- Supply Chain work or traineeship experience is an advantage
- Customer & service mindset, taking ownership to resolve customer issues
- Numeracy and logical reasoning, attention to details, precise
- Planning and organization skills
- Team-player mindset
- English fluency
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good MS Office knowledge
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal