Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
There is an opportunity for an Education and Training Manager to join Project Gold, the Upfield global transformation programme. The Training and Education Manager will be responsible for all training / learning management activities for the continued implementation of the global ERP and Non-ERP process and system template across all Europe, distribution and manufacturing countries. Key tasks include developing the market training strategy and plan and ensuring it is delivered successfully.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing large scale training deployments across multiple countries/regions. They will also have extensive experience in the creation and management of Training Needs Analysis. The successful candidate will also have experience of managing a complex training environment and proven leadership capability with large teams and multiple partners and consultancies.
Candidates need to demonstrate how they have managed adoption of global ways of working and significant process changes, experience of working in Europe and multiple different cultures, within a global business
In addition to these technical skills vital to the success of the role is an understanding of what it takes to initiate, implement and participate in a substantial global organisational change initiative. The successful candidate will have extensive stakeholder management experience including senior/country/region managers and key project stakeholders.
- Customise the global ERP learning strategy for the regions and engage senior market stakeholders to gain buy in and sponsorship for the approach
- Manage the delivery of the Train the Trainer programme to regional super users
- Knowledge of various training approaches and ability to adapt to different country requirements
- Work with market contacts to create the training needs analysis for the region
- Assess localisation and translation requirements for the training materials to be used in region
- Manage the training material localisation process, working with the regional super users
- Work with the Learning Technology Team to manage simulations requirements and translation and verify that full system project landscape is available with the correct design and data
- Work with market contacts to build the training schedule and oversee the end to end training logistics to support training delivery, including completion reporting and metrics
- Manage the process for any mop up training or further training during early life support
- Must possess the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures to complete tasks to meet team objectives as necessary
- Pro-actively manage any training-related risks, issues and dependencies
- Manage the training environment for the programme and how these fit in across the full ERP project landscape including both technical and data requirements
- Work with the core training toolkit to reflect local requirements
- Work with the Global Change Manager on role requirements and change actions