HRIS Analyst - 12 Month Interim Contract
HRIS Analyst - 12 month Interim Contract
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Upfield is a newly formed start-up business with a huge ambition and growth agenda. Our people are key to making Upfield a success. This role, reporting to the Upfield HRIS Systems Lead will support the global HR team to transition to the new HRIS system, Success Factors from Workday the current HRIS system and to support global HR operations.
This role will support the HRIS lead to work collaboratively with the global HR team and HR colleagues in the markets and support areas to prepare, test and implement the new Success Factors system to meet Upfield’s requirements to have a user friendly, intuitive efficient HR system for all users.
Once the system is implemented you will then be part of the HRIS team which will be delivering the day-to-day operations of the Success Factors system to ensure that the system is meeting the business needs both for business as usual activities and future system requirements to improve the user experience.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a new system implementation and the setting up of a new HRIS system in a growing business where you will have real ownership and responsibility.
- Manage, maintain, support, develop and improve the HRIS solution (SuccessFactors) by handling support queries, participating in project work, helping with training and user adoption, documenting and delivering systems changes whilst always ensuring data integrity and best practice is followed within the team.
- Participation in system/process design activities and User Acceptance Testing
- Support all HR business processes & service, change requests and system updates
- You will be required to look after the maintenance of all system administration functionality, administering system processes across all Success Factors modules (Employee Central, Performance and Goals, Reporting and Compensation)
- HR Data reporting and analysis as required
- Supporting and maintaining data quality
- Prepare and complete mass upload templates for major data changes.
- Completing data analysis and reports to support operational delivery
- Creating and/or updating training and communication materials and managing and maintaining documentation
- Support compensation workstream such as merit review, bonus planning, salary surveys
- Trouble shoot data and system issues within HR processes, and/or HR administration
- Undertake additional continuous improvement activities as required
- Familiarity with SAP HRIS system Success Factors and experience in supporting Employee Central and reporting is essential
- HR experiences in a global corporate environment supporting wide scope of HR processes
- Strong technical skills especially advanced Excel and able to do V Lookup
- Capable communicator able to engage with internal customers and team members
- Proven ability to analyse complex information and data and communicate findings clearly and effectively.
- Thrives in a fast-paced changing environment, able to work fast, iterate, and adapt
- High level of loyalty, integrity and trust
- Collaborative, empathetic, and a team player
- Able to build relationships fast
- Driven, results oriented, can do
- Desire to learn and try and fail
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Willing to get into detail as well as operate at a more strategic level
- Some experience with major IT projects
If you’re looking for a role which will keep you challenged AND enable you to grow, then look no further.