Production Planning Specialist
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU
Production Planning Specialist
As Production Planning Specialist you will prepare and manage the production plans, resources availability and shipments, as well as cooperate with providers, transport department and short-term planner.
- Creating a production plan and ensuring an optimal level of finished products and components stocks in the warehouse (medium-term planning)
- Ensuring the availability of packaging and raw materials, production and transport capacities in order to implement the assumed production plan
- Solving problems related to the lack of the resources mentioned above
- Ongoing contact with suppliers, transport department and short-term planner
- Involvement in the process of implementing innovations and new products in a cooperation with the T&I, Marketing and MSO teams
- High standards Customer service
- Support in minimizing finished materials and finished goods unfit for production or sale
- Daily preparation and update of the finished product shipment plan
- Ongoing monitoring of production plans
- Ongoing cooperation with the factory warehouse, transport and Customers
- Preparation of necessary export documentation
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- Very good organisation of work
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- High analytical capacity
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Efficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP/APO will be an additional asset
With us You will gain:
- Dedicated onboarding programme, and all support needed in initial period
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (Health Care, Life Insurance, Multisport Card, best integration events)
- Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal