As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Drive and lead Continuous Improvement (CI) projects and initiatives to create a living culture that challenges the status quo and the behaviors of all plant employees in order to deliver (SQCDSM) conversion cost targets and support delivery of other functional goals (e.g., safety, quality, service, etc.). (Safety Quality Cost Delivery Sustainability Motivation)
Support and develop the Operational Excellence 2.0 system:
• Support the business to improve existing processes and to create new ones to become most effective and efficient, making best use of available resources using UPEX methodologies
• Deliver successful productivity/cost saving/revenue & cash generating projects
• Support identification and chartering of new projects
• Develop and employ necessary processes / systems to improve and sustain plant performance
• Ensure the sharing of best practices & lessons learned (internal / external)
• Drive the organization to the usage of common tools and methods to come to quicker, more transparent, data-based business decisions.
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Deliver clear understanding of the requirements for the UPEX process (e.g. behaviors, attitude and culture) to the plant, and areas of responsibility, to build an environment that delivers continuously & sustainable our QCDSSM targets
• Manage projects and implement sustainable solutions
• Deliver successful Kaizen projects, typically across functions requiring advanced tools & techniques.
• Lead and coach plant teams with timely and successful project execution and implementation of pragmatic, sustainable and accepted solutions.
• Reporting & communication:
• Timely communicate and report project progress, results and deviations from the project plan and associated risks to all relevant people within area of responsibility. Recognize and reward successes and celebrate accomplishments
• Drive behavioral change across the plant to build UPEX culture including support functions, through coaching and influencing employees.
• Train and coach team members on the use of UPEX tools; particularly basic and advanced problem solving
• Drive UPEX awareness through the Plant by delivering awareness trainings and campaigns.
• Drive cultural transformation towards 100% engagement and awareness of Key Performance Indicators (i.e. GE, Productivity, etc.)
• Collaborate with Organization Pillar to develop a sustainable plant CI culture.
• Play a key role in the preparation, execution and follow-up of the Plant CI Roadmap and support other functions with timely execution.
• Support achievement of the plant conversion cost targets and identify cost reduction opportunities.
• Actively participate in various Pillars and performance governance meetings.
- Bachelors Degree in Supply chain ore related field
- Minimum 3 years of Manufacturing experience
- TPM Training or Lean Manufacturing training (or similar)