Assistant Brand Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
Reports to (role): Brand Manager
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the brand including the consumers, competitors and retailers environments within the UK to identify the JTBD and key growth initiatives.
- Continuously understand ongoing business performance using key diagnostics of share and growth trends, key initiatives, competitive activity and return on marketing investment.
- Responsible for management and analysis of the Brand Promotional plans across all channels.
- Responsible for delivery of penetration KPIs and TO growth including analysis and tracking of all penetration driving activities and optimising the plan accordingly for improvement.
- Lead 2018 innovation projects and ensure perfect execution in UK and Ireland.
- Ownership of budget monitoring and payment processes.
- Ownership of the Ireland brand plans and performance.
- Ownership of shopper marketing activities.
- Ownership of ecommerce, digital and PR activities.
- Team lead and ownership and tracking of Net Revenue Management activities across Upfield.
- Spread the word, leading the growth of our digital platforms across all brands with an entrepreneurial mindset to drive digital as a key platform in 2018.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Brand building experience (within the food industry is bonus).
- Excellent analytical thinking and communication skills to present clearly, simplify complex topics and influence decision making; communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player accountable, open minded who likes to work in a rapid and agile way with various competencies and departments.
- Are you a foodie? – genuine interest in cooking would be a bonus.
- Digital experience and/or a keen interest in developing digital marketing skills