Website Rollout Manager
Website Rollout Manager
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
We are looking for someone to help manage the rollout of our CMS for 100 websites across the globe. This will be a temporary role (4-6 months) and we need someone who can start asap.
- Run kick-off sessions with local markets
- Support local markets by answering questions regarding the website rollout
- Report on status updates of each website
- Provide market feedback for the development team
- Manage the implementation partner who will be implementing the websites
- Manage the Content agency who will be inputting the content
- Find ways to optimise and speedup the rollout
- Experience with Content Management Systems and understanding of how they work
- Experience rolling out a CMS would be a huge plus
- Capable of dealing with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in complex multi-national environments
- Project and/or people management skills
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!