Office Manager Assistant
Office Manager Assistant
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
We are looking for a receptionist and team assistant to play an integral role in ensuring the smooth running of the Upfield Wimbledon office on a day-to-day basis and to provide admin support to the Sales team.
TA responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide admin support to the sales team.
- Organise meetings (face to face and virtual) and events for the team as required, ensuring meeting rooms and technology works efficiently.
- Provide team with advice or alternative points of contact for admin tasks.
- Coordinate projects involving the entire team e.g. desk moves, laptop changes etc.
- Maintain up to date organisation charts and data.
- Book travel for the team as required within company guidelines.
- Manage ad-hoc queries on behalf of the team.
- Liaise with senior representatives and their PAs as required.
- Utilise IT service requests tool for the teams.
- Raise team purchase orders through Ariba.
Receptionist responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide general support to visitors – greeting, directing
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure deliveries reach their final destination
- Provide appropriate support to the OM on projects or during busy periods
- Manage meeting room bookings
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in an administration / secretarial role or equivalent.
- Outstanding IT skills are required, specifically in Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel.
- Demonstrate an ability to think ahead and use their own initiative.
- Demonstrate an ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work with larger teams.
- Organised, calm and energetic
- Gets on well with people