Head of Supply Chain - South East Asia
Head of Supply Chain - South East Asia
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
The successful candidate, as well as being a member of the Regional Supply Chain Leadership Team and the SEA Business Leadership Team, will play a critical part in delivering our growth strategy. You will develop and lead our Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (S&OP) process and ensure the capabilities are in place to excel in customer satisfaction.
You will lead a team handling and directly responsible for all MRP activities, ensuring we optimize our cost to deliver models and that goods movement along all aspects of our value chain runs smoothly. Additionally, your team will be instrumental in optimizing our cash position through effective inventory management and ensuring that our consumers always have the choice of an Upfield product.
- Ensure a customer focused approach to create value and build a performance-based culture within the Planning & Logistics activities
- Develop, build and source the capabilities to ensure customer satisfaction and our growth targets are delivered in full
- Build and run the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning process (S&OP) including demand planning, production planning, supplier planning and the integration of our core business partners such as distributers.
- Ensure effective relationships with peer groups and external partners such as 3PL and Co-Packers
- Drive long-term capacity planning in areas such as warehousing, logistics, production and suppliers
- Ensure goods movement costs are optimized in order to drive value creation for Upfield and our customers
- Manage our inventory profile and ensure the right trade-offs between service levels, cost and cash
- Strategy: Develop and agree a strategy for the supply chain, managing the trade-off between Customer Service, Obsoletes and Working Capital within the best-balanced triangle. incorporating the requirements of key stakeholders, the Business Team, and take responsibility for implementing it.
- Capital Expenditure: Prepare and agree annual and longer-term capital budgets and take responsibility for implementation of approved projects for the factory.
- Develop organisation and ways of working to support strategy implementation.
- Culture: Work with Management team to develop a style that enrolls all in the achievement of business objectives.
- Be the key point of contact for resolving all business issues with supply chain inputs/impacts
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- A Master’s degree in engineering, supply chain management or business administration
- At least 5 years prior experience in a similar role in a supply chain or manufacturing environment.
- FMCG background a MUST
- A proven track record in leadership
- Project management skills
- Business Strategy formulation and Change management skills