Logistics Specialist SK
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
(fixed term - 1 year contract)
Bratislava (Polus Tower II.), Slovakia
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for all secondary, warehousing and pallets logistics operations, ensuring service to customers, overseeing costs as well as defining and implementing improvement projects. This position is currently predicted for a fixed term of 1 year with possibility of extension.
Operation activities (60%)
- Solve and monitor any service issues and inform relevant Unilever & Upfield teams if necessary
- Support factories and primary transport for any transport / warehouse issues, special shipments, shipments, contracts etc
- Supporting Customer Service for any transport or stock issues, special shipment, late notice requests related to customers
- Solve quality issues and prevent re-occurrence (incl. work with other functions i.e. R&D, Suppliers…etc)
- Capacity planning short and mid-term (working with Demand Planning, CS)
- Monitoring the aging of the stocks in the warehouse and help the business to sell out stocks before expiry
Cost and Service monitoring and improvement activities (30%)
- Monitor, identify and implement improvement opportunities on Cost and Service (incl. coordination with procurement)
- Project management
- Support/drive the evaluation and selection of new 3PLs
- Validate and approve 3PL invoices for payment, monitor logistics cost development
- Operate the Returns/Refusals process, incl. customer claims
- Over-/Under-delivery management
System and other activities (10%)
- Coding On-Time/In-Full-service losses
- Preparation for stock take (in line with Unilever Stock Count Guidelines) & execution
- Coordinate stock write-offs with 3PL and finance team (suspense account and stock take results)
- Ensure maintenance of Logistics master-data (country and customer specific
Skills and experience
- University degree; preferably in supply chain or logistics
- Supply Chain experience for min 3 years, preferred in FMCG
- Retailer or 3PL environment
- Experience in matrix organization
- Fluent Czech & English, Slovakian would be an asset
- Analytical thinking, ability to make insights from information
- Stress resistance and ability to prioritize tasks
- Can-do attitude, proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and cooperate in crossfunctional environment
With Us You will gain:
- dedicated onboarding programme, and all support needed in initial period
- multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
- attractive benefits package (Health Care, Life Insurance, Multisport Card, best integration events)
- great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
- pension saving allowance
- cafeteria package (coffee, tea)
- team activities (e.g. team breakfast, team dinner, tasting)
- samples (company products)
- the opportunity to participate in the activities of the provider for free (yoga, the season-opening, seminars)
- salary: 1300-1660 € gross / month
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal