Quality Assurance Manager Private Label
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on! Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry. We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager Private label to contribute and lead the team in from scratch.
On the Department…
Our Global Quality team is new, fresh and a core element in a successful scale-up of our categories across the world. Since we want to raise the quality bar beyond industry standards, the focus on building a strong experienced team is key. We are looking for a Quality Manager Private Label who has in-deep experience within the food production industry. If you don’t bring this to the table, we will not consider you for the role. The role is unique, since it offers you the freedom to design and implement a private label strategy.
We expect you to start operating in a brown-field situation, by which you will deliver ideas and implement them across the organization. The Quality Manager Private Label is responsible for the quality and legal compliance of Upfield’s products, ensuring the implementation of relevant processes and procedures, while being a true leader on the development of a quality mindset across the whole organization..
What will we expect from you?
- Ensures the conformity of the Laboratory’s working procedures and analytical methods against Upfield’s highest standards and other relevant requirements.
- Drives the implementation of TPM (Q Pillar), CRQS and leads relevant SU’s certifications.
- Coordinates the Food Safety and HACCP Teams.
- Ensures a close collaboration between the Quality Assurance and the Production teams in order to meet or exceed the required quality standards.
- Coordinates the control of raw materials, chemicals, ingredients, packaging materials and finished products, in accordance with Upfield requirements and GMPs, as well as other legal requirements.
- Studies, proposes and implements new analytical control methods and technology, ensuring continuous improvement of Quality methods.
- Manages the market and consumer complaints.
- Keeps track of legal or market changes that can affect the factory objectives and quality compliance.
- Ensures internal or external audits on Quality & Food Safety (to Suppliers, Copackers and other Supply Chain operators).
What you should bring to the table….
- Have an Academic background in Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Have In deep experience on Private Label Production and Process
- Part of several successful launches and process to control and steer them
- Have at least 5-7 years of relevant working experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in FMCG / Foods industry.
- Have solid knowledge of Quality systems and processes and procedures (HACCP, Food Safety, Microbiology, Integrated Management Systems, etc.);
- very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English
Your Personal Power!
Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Have an analytical mind, with high attention to details and accuracy.
Are capable to work independently in an ever changing, fast moving environment.
Can spot and solve needs and problems proactively.
Are not easily stressed by managing different, often conflicting priorities and deadlines.
Have composure, resilience and stress resistance, with high energy level.
Have high level of accountability.
Like to work in a dynamic, complex, international and ever-changing environment.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1