Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
The Logistics specialist is responsible for all secondary, warehousing and pallets logistics operations: ensuring service to customers and cost as well as defining & implementing improvement projects.
Operation activities (60%)
- Solve and monitor any service issues and inform relevant Unilever & Upfield teams if necessary
- Support factories and primary transport for any transport / warehouse issues, special shipments, shipments > contract
- Supporting Customer Service for any transport or stock issues, special shipment, late notice requests related to customers
- Solve quality issues and prevent re-occurrence (incl. work with other functions ie R&D, Suppliers…etc)
- Capacity planning short and mid-term (working with Demand Planning, CS)
- Monitoring the aging of the stocks in the warehouse and help the business to sell out stocks before expires
Cost and Service monitoring and improvement activities (30%)
- Monitor, identify and implement improvement opportunities on Cost and Service (incl. coordination with procurement)
- Project manegement
- Support/drive the evaluation and selection of new 3PLs
- Validate and approve 3PL invoices for payment, monitor logistics cost development
- Operate the Returns/Refusals process, incl. customer claims
- Over-/Under-delivery management
System and other activities (10%)
- Coding On-Time/In-Full service losses
- Preparation for stock take (in line with Unilever Stock Count Guidelines) & execution
- Coordinate stock write-offs with 3PL and finance team (suspense account and stock take results)
- Ensure maintenance of Logistics master-data (country and customer specific
Skills and experience
- Mandatory: Supply Chain experience for min 3 years, preferred in FMCG (sales experience would be an asset)
- Results driven and high sense of accountability
- Clear and structured communication. Not afraid to influence and communicate at all levels (internally and externally)
- High analytical skills, numeracy and logical reasoning, attention to detail
- Planning and organization skills
- Growth mentality, understand financial impact of decisions
- Flexibility – fast adaptation in dynamic environment
- Solid SAP knowledge
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge and experience on E2E Supply Chain