Head of Digital Communication and Ecommerce
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
The Head of Digital Communication and eCom for Upfield North America will lead the digital transformation for the company. This will include ensuring Upfield is fully leveraging tools available from our media company (Dentsu) and Salesforce. It will also include the task of bringing content creation and social handle management/strategy inhouse. For eCom, this person will create a “best practices” playbook leveraging outside consultation and working closely with the field sales team to grow our click and collect business and leverage customer data to build customer specific media plans. This person will act fast and flexibly to iterate our strategy and keep us at the leading edge of digital foods marketing in North America.
• Define MACRO Digital Communication channel and execution strategy for cross portfolio execution and work with brand managers to ensure linked and embedded in Brand plans.
• Influence and guide brand communication strategies and plan execution to ensure Digital role clear and accelerated throughout our customers.
• Define Traffic acquisition and management strategy for Upfield portfolio. Demonstrate step change in traffic, and quality of user journey.
• Lead up-skill and education of marketing and sales team behind the Upfield digital agenda.
• Lead creation of eComm execution best practices.
• Support development of SEO strategy with brand managers and implementation at retailer level through key account managers.
• Manage social media channel best practice for the portfolio, driving positive brand engagement in alignment to the overall Digital Marketing plan.
• Support brand managers in the development of individual brand influencer strategies and acquisition approach.
• Develop Content production strategy and plan for the Upfield North America portfolio. Support development of Digital content strategies by brand. Ensure food content strategy strategic clear and defined for and between brands.
• Ability to drive change with high energy and practical approach to getting stuff done balanced with strategic transformational mindset.
• The skills, personality and experience to truly listen to our customers, consumers and business stakeholders. This is a specialist digital role, but it’s a marketing role first and foremost.
• Experience working closely and effectively with digital teams and stakeholders at our customers. We need people who know the value of building relationships and the ability to support at all levels of an organization.
• Experience of managing UX and UI aspects of high-profile consumer brand sites
• Strong knowledge of key Content and data Management Systems.
Professional skills & experience
• B.S in Marketing or related fields
• CRM, Cloud based Marketing and EComm experience
• Minimum of 5 years relevant media planning & digital marketing experience
• Proven track record in media strategy & planning, digital brand strategy, content development and brand equity management
• Core aspects underpinning all skills: consumer empathy, creativity, analytical thinking, rigour, sharp and inspiring communication skills, complex project management skills, business planning, leading teams