Global Procurement Manager Third Party Manufacturing (3PM)
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
- The Global Procurement Manager 3PM is responsible for the global 3PM category and strategic projects within the Global 3PM network.
- This role is based in The Netherlands, Rotterdam.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for the 3PM category
- Support in delivering Value Improvement Programs (cash and savings) across suppliers
- Analyze production cost and create benchmarks for make or buy decisions together with the SC and Category finance teams
- Prepare and conduct negotiations and tenders, and manage commercial relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Scouting for new suppliers that are fit for purpose and in line with the Supply Chain strategy
- Build market knowledge on trends, market capabilities, strategy shifts, geo-political influences to provide market insight to internal stakeholders and support strategic decision (brining the outside in)
- Deliver on key financial targets such as gross margin improvement through savings and cash flow improvement by applying (e.g.) smart buying tools
- Act as first point of contact for cross functional teams as quality, R&D, legal, Finance etc. as projects require
- Optimize the current 3PM network
- Execute sustainability agenda
- Support the roll out of the best-in-class quality procedures for the 3PM’s
Skills and Experience Required
- To be successful in this role, you will have strictly minimum 5 years of procurement and strategic sourcing experience in outsourcing to 3PM in food is a must.
- You have excellent knowledge of the European 3PM setting.
- A track record of delivering consistent year-over-year savings, ideally combined with experience in consumer food environments.
- You have an MBA or a Master’s degree.
- You have strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- You are a self-starter, results oriented and able to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication in English
- Enjoy working in a virtual and multicultural working environment
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Are you ready to join us? Then hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be a 30 minute telephone interview. You have until 25th October to apply. First interviews will be held coming week!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1