Project Manager Supply Chain Transformation
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
About the role
You are leading a defined project linked to Supply Chain transformation in Europe, and end-to-end responsible for aligning functional stakeholders to deliver it. The project is linked to value creation, complexity reduction, and EU network optimization, with an agreed time plan.
The role interfaces between Marketing, Research & Development (R&D), and various Supply Chain functions, such as Procurement, Engineering, Quality, Innovation Managers at factories.
Up to 20% traveling might be required for the role.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Support and coordinate all project activities to ensure excellent project delivery on-time-in-full
- Input full Supply Chain aspects on all project stages (sourcing, procurement, masterdata, capabilities, capacity, investment etc).
- Ensure effective communication and interaction with Marketing, R&D, Planning, Procurement, Quality, Factories, Engineering, 3rd parties organization.
- Responsible to verify technical and Supply Chain risks during the various project stages.
- Identify and take into account the key drivers of complexity in portfolios with end to end supply chain approach, including threshold management
Skills and Experience Required
- Master degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong Planning or Operations background; engineering experience is a pre
- Outstanding track record in OTIF project delivery.
- Basic understanding of production processes and capabilities, risk assessment and product validation
- Independent project manager
- English proficiency
- Excellent communicator
- Hands-on mentality to get things done
- Influencing & analytical skills
- Confidence in virtual team working and team coordination
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Are you ready to join us? Then hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be a 30 minute telephone interview. You have until 25th October to apply. First interviews will be held coming week!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal